Monday, April 28, 2008

I believe that SMART boards are very beneficial in classrooms. When I was in high school, my senior year, we had smart boards in all of my classes(though not every teacher did have them, I just got lucky I guess??). One thing that I noticed in my classes after we received them, is that many more students paid attention, and wanted to participate.
Some of the things that I may do with the smart board is have students brainstorm with them. They can be split up into groups and then they can come and write their ideas down about a specific topic. We can also play educational games on them. One other thing that I think would be really fun, and also get kids involved when studying for a test, is making a jeopardy board and playing for a review. It would make it fun, and keep kids awake and wanting to participate!

No comments: